- Paranorman / Website
- Healing Histories / Website
- Test of Ownership / Website
- Exit Zero / Website
- NY Times - Debt Deal / Motion Graphics
- Halftime In America / Website
- Clyfford Still / 3D projection Mapping
- Diesel Denim Fall / Winter 2011 / Website
- WOW! Ultra TV / Motion Graphics
- BrightNest / Motion Graphics
- Union Station Neighborhood Co. / Website
- This Shell by the Gamits / HTML5 Video Puzzle
- Colorado Lottery Fathers Day / Motion Graphics
- Airwalk 2010 Brand Site / Website
- Airwalk Prototype 600ºF / Motion Graphics
- Stapleton - GO / Motion Graphics
- Icon / Album Packaging and Illustration
- Evergreen Solar / Motion Graphics
- Jibbigo / Identity, Design Consulting
- The One Show / Print, Illustration and Iconography
- Vision Street Wear / Website and Video Content
- Airwalk / Various Print, Illustration and Identity
- Strangers Die Every Day / Album Packaging and Illustration
- Sims Snowboards / Print, Packaging and Illustration
- American Relay / Album Packaging
- Futuristic Films / Website
- Legwork Studio
- 40 S Broadway, #201
- Denver, CO 80209
Hi there. If you're looking to get in touch with Legwork about a possible project, the best way is to email email@example.com. (that address also happens to be a great way to get a hold of us for any other reason such as applying for a job or just to say hi.) If you're more of a phone person though, feel free to call Joey at (303) 902-2180.
The Team Keeps Growing
This year has been going by ridiculously fast and we've been remiss in talking about all of the new and awesome people that have joined our company. Daniel is an LA native and new father who was going to school at RMCAD and started with us in January. Dean is a new jr. developer who had been interning with us for a while. He graduated at the top of his class from the Denver Art Institute about a year ago. Joseph is a former touring musician turned shredding web developer. He just moved here from New York with his Fiancee. Last, but not least is Sarah Jones. She is our summer intern who came here from Georgia where she is currently attending Savannah College of Art and Design.
New Site In The Works
We're not ready to promise any dates yet, but in between all of our client work we're finishing up our new site and a little refresh to our brand in general. Everything should be ready to go sometime this winter. In the meantime, you can look at the awesome grid the new site is based on above.
Web Designer Mag
We've been doing a lot of work with Web Designer Magazine recently. Go pick up issue 183 to see our coverage of this years SXSW and keep your eye out for issue 185 where we wrote a cover story on CSS3.
We were asked by Create Denver to participate in this year's event by creating a projection mapping on the Ellie Caulkins opera house downtown. We based the project on a theme of creative collaboration, executed by tying different styles (3D, illustration and video) from different people in the studio. Above is a video of how the event turned out.
We're excited to say a lot of our hard work has received internationally recognized honors from SXSW, the Webby Awards, FWA and others over the last few months. Awesome work dudes!